Propecia/Proscar Pictures

TopJimmy

Does anyone have any Before and After Photo's of the crown area using Propecia/Proscar lets say aft  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont have any pictures to show you but I have been using rogaine on my hairline the last 4 months and what a differnce, I have noticed I use it once a day on my hairline. I know one thing if I would of used rogaine when it first came out I feel that I could of avoided my ht in the crown 900 grafts. For all take advantage of the FDA drugs out on th market, a ht is your last alternative .

I believe rogaine and propecia/proscar been out since 1996. Me personally, I have ben on proscar sine summer of 98, and been using rogaine for 4 months. Both drugs only cost me a total of $30 a month. I buy proscar and rogaine on line. If you use rogaine once a day one bottle will last you 2 months. Now with the ht in thw crown which has filled in nicely, I have full head of hair, I feel I owe that to the rogaine and proscar.