mild shampoos?

kg007

Hey guys -

I have a quick question. I am looking to switch to new shampoo. I was wondering if you guys know what shampoo and conditioner would be considered mild, and good for hair and scalp. Now I am not talking about Nioxin or Nizoral etc, I am just looking for regular shampoo and conditioner that I can get from local pharmacy without prescription. Any input would be helpful.

Thanks,

KG

Hey guys -

I have a quick question. I am looking to switch to new shampoo. I was wondering if you guys know what shampoo and conditioner would be considered mild, and good for hair and scalp. Now I am not talking about Nioxin or Nizoral etc, I am just looking for regular shampoo and conditioner that I can get from local pharmacy without prescription. Any input would be helpful.

Thanks,

KG

Yeah. I use Head & Shoulder 'Extra Fullness'. It works great as it leave my hair little thicker, but somebody recently told me not to use H & s and go with something milder. I am not sure what shampoos are considerd mild.

I just got Pert Plus 2 in 1 (Shampoo and medium conditioner).. What do you guys think?

I was going to get Johnson's baby shampoo, but then I decided I'd give Pert a try for few weeks.. and then try Johnson's.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Check out Nizoral as well for a part of your hair loss program. There are many posts on here about it and those who use it 2 x a week with their other mild shampoos. It is said to have anti-DHT properties and I use it myself..

Check this site and see ( plus it's cheap)

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!