Live Chat is BACK and Going on NOW! Click here to join us!

Dear Forum Member,

This is a quick reminder that we are BACK with live help/chat which is scheduled for TONIGHT (Tuesday 10/23/2007) at 10:00pm EST. To learn how to use the chat room(s) and their features and for summaries of previous online chats, click here.

Two weeks ago, in addition to many veteraned and knowledgeable hair restoration patients, two of our coalition hair restoration physicians (Dr. Glenn Charles and Dr. Robert Bernstein) joined us answering hair restoration questions live! What a better way to gve real time information quickly. We encourage you to join the party!

We hope to see you in Live Chat!

Best wishes,

Bill

P.S. I'm glad to see that many of our members utilized the live chat last week 10/16/2007 in my absence.

Dear Forum Member,

This is a quick reminder that we are BACK with live help/chat which is scheduled for TONIGHT (Tuesday 10/23/2007) at 10:00pm EST. To learn how to use the chat room(s) and their features and for summaries of previous online chats, click here.

Two weeks ago, in addition to many veteraned and knowledgeable hair restoration patients, two of our coalition hair restoration physicians (Dr. Glenn Charles and Dr. Robert Bernstein) joined us answering hair restoration questions live! What a better way to gve real time information quickly. We encourage you to join the party!

We hope to see you in Live Chat!

Best wishes,

Bill

P.S. I'm glad to see that many of our members utilized the live chat last week 10/16/2007 in my absence.