wish I knew of this site

I reviewed the members of the coalition and was very very impressed by Dr. Doran's videos. He trully seems honest from the bottom of his heart and knows exactly what is best for the patient. Plus he once was a client and feels our pain. His office is about the same distance I had gone to get mine first 2 Hts done. God I wish I hadn't rushed into it and fell for the sale pitch that this one doctor I went to was the best. This site really should be on a TV ad. That would be one way to get all of these half ass doctors out of business.

I reviewed the members of the coalition and was very very impressed by Dr. Doran's videos. He trully seems honest from the bottom of his heart and knows exactly what is best for the patient. Plus he once was a client and feels our pain. His office is about the same distance I had gone to get mine first 2 Hts done. God I wish I hadn't rushed into it and fell for the sale pitch that this one doctor I went to was the best. This site really should be on a TV ad. That would be one way to get all of these half ass doctors out of business.

Hi Eric,

You echo the thoughts of many folks that have been thru the same experiences. This website was absolutely invaluable to me when I had my HT. I feel very fortunate to have been steered to Dr Shapiro for my two HT's.

Eric beleive me you did not rush into it .The "Doctor" rushed you into it . Thats the way it happened to me. We expect Doctors to do what is right at the right time. In this field there are some very unethical and unskilled "Doctors" doing iresponsible and dangerous "work" on people such as William Magdalin of MHR disrepute. He mangled my head and depleted my donor in one fell swoop. I am very serious about exposing vermin like him and pushing for regulations that prevent his like from thriving.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Eric,

Dont feel like you rushed, we put our faith in a doctor's hand when the have a MD after their name and take what they say as 100% accurate, unfortunately many doctors/clinics prey on our trust.

The good news is that there are many fine doctors that can do "touch up" or even correction HT work for you in the future.