Has Anyone Thought Of This??? Docs???

I always wondered what would happen if a drug company came out with a pill that cured baldness. Say you have a HT then 5 years later there is this pill. Can you have the transplanted hairs removed completely so that the natural hair can come back in? No matter how great the HT is, it will never be equal to natural hair. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Especially any docs that may be reading this.

I always wondered what would happen if a drug company came out with a pill that cured baldness. Say you have a HT then 5 years later there is this pill. Can you have the transplanted hairs removed completely so that the natural hair can come back in? No matter how great the HT is, it will never be equal to natural hair. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Especially any docs that may be reading this.

If a genetic pill is develop then HT patients would benefit better because not only will their HT grafts be already their, but the dormant fu's between the HT fus will fill in and make a denser look.

Sure, maybe, but look at it like this: When users of Minoxidil, Propecia, and Avodart experience regrowth it is the same thing. I have heard no adverse effects that have stemmed from this. I have personally experienced regrowth from all three and there has certainly been no adverse side effects with my surgically implanted hairs.

I wouldn't stress over it.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

You can bet they will not come up with anything. It would put all these Drs. out of business. Kind of like the oil business. If they found ways to run your car on water, do you think the oil copmp[anieswould let them tell the world.

I don't think that is true at all, Western. Take, for instance, Dr. Cooley's participation with Intercytex. By your rationale, he would be putting himself out of a job if Intercytex was successful. However, that is not stopping him from performing continued research into the area.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog