Looking for Good Doctor in Greenville, S.C. - ?

Hi Im new here. I wish I wasnt here at all, but its nice to see so many helpful people in the same boat as me. Im wondering if anyone knows of any good doctors in or near Greenville, S.C.. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

all the best,

stardance in SC

Hi Im new here. I wish I wasnt here at all, but its nice to see so many helpful people in the same boat as me. Im wondering if anyone knows of any good doctors in or near Greenville, S.C.. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

all the best,

stardance in SC

Stardance,

I think Dr. Cooley is in the SC, but I'm not sure. Honestly though I said this before and I'll say it again, don't let travel limit your choices. If you go through with this it's a life altering experience, seriously don't limit your choices to only local docs. On the other hand Dr. Cooley is a world class surgeon! Good luck

You only live once...

Arrie is right on, on all accounts.

Dr. Cooley is terrific, but also Lindsey up in Virginia is pretty close to you I think. With that said, I wouldn't dare travel outside the state of North Carolina without AT LEAST going to Charlotte to meet with Dr. Cooley.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

• 4 months later...

Stardance,

Hello! I just had a HT procedure with Dr. Cooley November 14th. His office is just 1:40 minutes from my house. He and his staff and world class. If you have any questions you are welcome to PM me. If I was you are were thinking of a HT call Ailene at Dr. Cooley's office and schedule an appointment to see what they say and if you qualify for a HT procedure.

Take care,

Tony

I saw this and will chime in. I lived in Florence SC for a year and to my current office from Florence is a 6 hour drive up I 95. I guess Greenville is a bit further West, but come on up to DC if you like. Bring some warm South Carolina air with you if you come...as its pretty chilly up here. When I lived in Florence we only ran the heat for about 3 weeks in Jan, then 2 weeks later we had the A/C back on. I loved it.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Stardance and Livingalie,

I am live in Greenville,SC and I had Dr. Cooley in Charlotte, NC just do my 1st and maybe last HT on November 14th. If you have any questions or would like to meet with me just PM me. Dr. Cooley, Ailene, Brandi and Amy are AWESOME!!