I've finally.....

.....had the balls to have a grade #1 buzz cut, I actually kinda like it and I haven't lost as much hair as I initially thought which is pleasing. I don't know about you guys but in the past I've been very reluctant to shave my head as I was really worried about the way it would look, plus I didn't know if I had a weird shaped head. I've asked a few close friends, who were initially shocked because I had previously had fairly long hair, but all of them said they liked it and it suited me.

Anyways, I've been on Propecia for two years now and would like to keep what I've got and maybe even regrow some hairs by combining my current meds with Rogaine foam. I've never used Rogaine foam before and I just wanted to ask a few questions about it.

I've read on this forum that a lot of people apply the foam all over their head and not just the vortex as suggested in the instructions. So should I apply all over my head and if so do I need to increase the amount I use?

Will I shed hair when I start applying it?

How will I know if it's working?

When do I apply it? After washing my hair when it's still wet or when it's dry?

When the foam dry's does it leave any powdery substance on the scalp or does it adsorb into the scalp?

I would be grateful if you can help me, many thanks in advance.

P.S. Wheres the best / cheapest place to buy MSM in the UK? I've heard it aids hair growth and gives hair the essential vitamins it needs.

.....had the balls to have a grade #1 buzz cut, I actually kinda like it and I haven't lost as much hair as I initially thought which is pleasing. I don't know about you guys but in the past I've been very reluctant to shave my head as I was really worried about the way it would look, plus I didn't know if I had a weird shaped head. I've asked a few close friends, who were initially shocked because I had previously had fairly long hair, but all of them said they liked it and it suited me.

Anyways, I've been on Propecia for two years now and would like to keep what I've got and maybe even regrow some hairs by combining my current meds with Rogaine foam. I've never used Rogaine foam before and I just wanted to ask a few questions about it.

I've read on this forum that a lot of people apply the foam all over their head and not just the vortex as suggested in the instructions. So should I apply all over my head and if so do I need to increase the amount I use?

Will I shed hair when I start applying it?

How will I know if it's working?

When do I apply it? After washing my hair when it's still wet or when it's dry?

When the foam dry's does it leave any powdery substance on the scalp or does it adsorb into the scalp?

P.S. Wheres the best / cheapest place to buy MSM in the UK? I've heard it aids hair growth and gives hair the essential vitamins it needs.

Will I shed hair when I start applying it? YES!

How will I know if it's working? Initial shedding is a good sign that it's working

When do I apply it? After washing my hair when it's still wet or when it's dry? 2X daily 1morning 1night. Dry/damp hair!

When the foam dry's does it leave any powdery substance on the scalp or does it adsorb into the scalp? Absorbs into the scalp!

P.S. Wheres the best / cheapest place to buy MSM in the UK? I've heard it aids hair growth and gives hair the essential vitamins it needs. I dont know