my 2 follicular units worth

beachair

I had a procedure by Dr. Kenneth Siporin a few weeks ago, and I must say I'm very happy.

The usual itchy, gnawing, irritating sutures are hardly noticeable. The implanted hairs which are visible and very natural looking. This is a relief, since they are in the hairline. (I had the remainder placed in back of the hairline - 1350 total).

I know the present transplants will fall and rest soon, but the "preview" is quite exciting.

FINALLY!!

If you're looking for an excellent cosmetic / hair restoration surgeon in Los Angeles, give Dr. Siporin a call.

I had a procedure by Dr. Kenneth Siporin a few weeks ago, and I must say I'm very happy.

The usual itchy, gnawing, irritating sutures are hardly noticeable. The implanted hairs which are visible and very natural looking. This is a relief, since they are in the hairline. (I had the remainder placed in back of the hairline - 1350 total).

I know the present transplants will fall and rest soon, but the "preview" is quite exciting.

FINALLY!!

If you're looking for an excellent cosmetic / hair restoration surgeon in Los Angeles, give Dr. Siporin a call.

Hey Beach!!! Glad to hear you had a good experience!!!!!

I hope you will share some pics of your progress with us.

I would like to see some of Dr. Siporin's work, especially from a member.

Glad to hear things are going well,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.