Body Hair to Scalp Procedure

BobbySand-

Welcome to the forum. As HK500 mentioned, you can find some recent post by a couple of individuals having received BHT by using the "find" feature on this site. It is far from a proven commodity at this point though some have shown positive results. Obviously, if you have the donor supply, it's far better to use the hair from your head.

Best of luck to you..

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thanks, I'm slowly gathering information about all of this and thinking about possibly getting a procedure done in the future. The reason I ask about the BHT is because I keep my hair buzzed very short (about 1 cm). Since my hair is so short that basically all you can see is the hairline I thought that the BHT would work well for me because even if the body hair does not look exactly like my scalp hair it will not matter as much in my case because I keep my hair so short. I was wondering if this is the case?

Though it may seem strange it is very important for me to appear shaven and not bald and that is why I want to keep my hairline.

• 2 weeks later...