Epstein, Nusbaum or Bauman?

corpo

I've interviewed all three surgeons here in SoFla and was wondering which one other posters feels is the best. I have my own independent opinion, but I am looking for thoughts from other posters here. Thanks!

I've interviewed all three surgeons here in SoFla and was wondering which one other posters feels is the best. I have my own independent opinion, but I am looking for thoughts from other posters here. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know anything about those three docs but Dr.Rose works out of Florida also and is definitely worth considering also.

Corpo,

I had my surgery done by D-r. Epstein and I'm very happy. Nobody from my friends can tell that I had something done and when I tell them they don't believe it. All of them think that I was taking some miracle pill or something. Of course I have pictures to prove it but it has been only 3 months and it is still early for me to see all growth. When I met with dr. Epstein there was no sales guy and no price negotiations. It's all on his website so we talked about me and my hair problem and how to do the best coverage with the number of FU's I had available in my donor area.

Go talk to him and then make your decision.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I read your note. I'm heading in for my second operation with Dr. Epstein tomorrow.

I would highly recommend him. I did a massive amount of research before deciding upon him, and am very pleased with the results.

If you'd like, I just posted photos and my story under 'new topics' ' mentors' and 'post your images'.

• 3 weeks later...

I think epstein is a board trained plastic surgeon which is a big plus. His prices are reasonable and he's east coast which is good.

Plus, his results look fantastic!

I havent consulted with him, but he's definitely in my top 3.