Letterman

slick old

Anyone else notice he seems to be thickening? His hairline seems to have made quite an improvement where before it was just a tuft.

From a few months ago (gwen is lookin great btw)

http://www.fresh99.com/gwen-stefani-on-letterman.htm

Saw his show earlier and had to do a double take. His hairline is definetly much different. Wonder who his doc was? Way to go Dave!

Anyone else notice he seems to be thickening? His hairline seems to have made quite an improvement where before it was just a tuft.

From a few months ago (gwen is lookin great btw)

http://www.fresh99.com/gwen-stefani-on-letterman.htm

Saw his show earlier and had to do a double take. His hairline is definetly much different. Wonder who his doc was? Way to go Dave!

I have to disagree. Camera angle, lighting, time of day, facial expression can all make a difference.

Dave makes lots of hair plug and toupee jokes, especially about himself. But he's just calling himself a geek to get laughs.

He has been wearing his hair shorter and shorter all the time (Boy, remember that mop he had back in the 80's?), but he has good hair days and bad hair days like everyone else.

I missed his show tonight but will take another look next time someone interesting is on. I usually alternate between him and leno anyways. On his show a few nights ago he must have been having a killer hair day because he was definetly looking thicker in front I thought. You could tell his crown was still thin when he leaned forward though. I'll see if I can find a very recent pic to compare with.

Damn Gwen Stefani is hot!!!!!

What a great looking women!!!! Who cares about Dave's hair icon_biggrin.gif

Just kidding, thanks for posting this =)

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I've never considered whether Dave has had any work done. I have been aware that he has gotten very balding over recent years and has kept his hair shorter in response. This is ironic because during his glory days in the 80's (he was a mainstay among my college dormmates and me)his hair was so full and wavy/curly that he used to joke that it was a hairsystem!

Jay on the other hand certainly doesn't have any hairloss issues!

Phil

Originally posted by troy:

Holy crap, what a set of legs, and you were focused on Daves hair, I love your commiment to this forum icon_biggrin.gif

LOL thanks troy! I could probably be labeled hair obsessed (or worse!) I found those photos online and figured I could post them here as a public service. I'm not sure when her episode aired it was a while ago I think because dave is looking thinner. (Damn here I go again haha) Hopefully once this transplant grows out I can focus on catching my own hot chick w/ killer legs.