anticipation..............

help me out here...i need a little reassurance

i had a 1600 graft session back about 110 days ago and i am not seeing anything..nada,nothing,zilcho...when do you NORMALLY see growth and is it all at once,a little at a time,etc....will i just look up there one day and go "wow ! "....just need a little help here...i am in that lonely resting faze that i hear about and i am very anxious...sorry...just new to all this...thanks...would love to hear some stories about hair "popping up"

help me out here...i need a little reassurance

i had a 1600 graft session back about 110 days ago and i am not seeing anything..nada,nothing,zilcho...when do you NORMALLY see growth and is it all at once,a little at a time,etc....will i just look up there one day and go "wow ! "....just need a little help here...i am in that lonely resting faze that i hear about and i am very anxious...sorry...just new to all this...thanks...would love to hear some stories about hair "popping up"

gerald - The time when they start can vary greatly, but it's usually 3-6 months. It varies from individual to individual (it's probably genetic). They won't all come in at the same time. I also had 1600 grafts 12 weeks ago and mine are starting to come in.

• Administrators

Gerald,

There is a good string of posts on this site addressing the issue you are concerned about at the Forum "Post Your Own Topics Here". The Topic is called "Waiting Time".

Keep the faith and enjoy the new hair when it comes.

Pat

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.