Dr Rahal?

NYCguy

Anyone have any personal experience with dr. Rahal? His pictures look good, but it looks like all of the guys on his site have really thick coarse hair. Could that be contributing to such positive results?

Anyone have any personal experience with dr. Rahal? His pictures look good, but it looks like all of the guys on his site have really thick coarse hair. Could that be contributing to such positive results?

I have spoken to several Rahal patients and I have not heard anything negative whatsoever.

I would highly recommend Dr. Rahal, regardless of ethnicity.

He can do large sessions, but displays a real solid approach for transplanting now and in the future.

In addition, his pricing schedule is among the best cost/value in the Coalition.

I think he would be a great choice based on the before and after photos I have seen and the patients I have spoken with who have had a great experience.

Hope this helps you out!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Sure NYC!

Your comment about his patients having thick coarse hair, which is the norm for most men of middle eastern ethnicity, prompted me to say that regardless of ethnicity, ANY prospective patient should feel comfortable going to Dr. Rahal.

In addition, a couple of people have asked me if Dr. Rahal is better for middle eastern men because of his nationality. At first I thought this was an odd question, but then I sat back and thought about what a difficult decision choosing a HT Doc is, so I guess it may be a natural progression in a line of questioning for those who are simply obsessive or "on the fence."

My response is the same---- He does great work on men of all nationalities.

Hope this clears this up?

Take care and good luck buddy!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.