11 Month post HT with Dr. Nakatsui. Agio at 8:00 AM.

Agio

Hello all-Have been away for 3 months so didn't provide any updates. I am now at the 11 month post op mark of my transplant with Dr. Nakatsui so I've added some pics that I took this morning to my hair loss weblog-haven't had a haircut for 4 months. Click on the link below to view.

Quality isn't great because I suck at taking pics. Typically everyone posts pics after they are all coiffed , combed and pretty. Figured I'd show how it looks when a guy first wakes up and after a shower. You know, the real world. If you're happy with it when it looks like this, I think you've done good.

Seeing Nakatsui in the New Year to address the crown-he'll take pretty pics at that time and either he or I will post em.

Best to everyone-Agio

My Hair Loss Weblog

Thanks Bill-it looks quite good actually when I'm all prettied up. The recipient area is still surprsingly sore so I'm debating when to actually have the crown done. The donor area is fine but we'll see what Nakatsui has to say in the New year-besides he wants to take pics.

Of course, now the crown drives me nuts so I'll probably push it through. Besides I lost more in the past year.

As an aside, I experienced 'hair greed' That was so funny. I advise all to keep pics from before the HT for when they suffer the inevitable visit from the hair greed monster.

Happy holidays and New Year to you as well.

My Hair Loss Weblog

thanks hairthere-yes it has grown in well.

I think I may go your route and do the 2nd around 18 mos. It's only 1800-2400 grafts but as it will be the last one I want to ensure my scalp laxity is good etc. I'll decide when I see Nakatsui. He just loves taking pics.

My Hair Loss Weblog