Bosley.com 's license revoked!!!!!!!

Ken belanger

That's not my goal. I am actually over what Bosley did to me. Growing hair really helped.

I can personally say that I have saved over 5 people from being butcher by him since I have gotton on line. I really, really enjoyed that. That is part of my enjoying life.

Since I started growing hair I have really become more confident,etc. I am undefeated in squash for two months now.

I get up at 5:30 am with energy and a new love for life.

Before, I started growing hair, I was ashamed and lacked confidence as a result of my hair loss and Bosley's butchering. I dragged myself out of bed for years.

Don't need repair work. I really am growing hair.

Come to S.F. and see for yourself, you can tell/see the new and growing hair.

Are you suggesting Bosley might have me taken-out?

I don't care if he sues me, he will lose. My story is true, it's a SLAPP case. I have the first amendment right to show the world what Bosley did to me.

[This message was edited by Ken belanger on September 05, 2003 at 10:04 AM.]

You are doing good when you say you're saving people from making a big mistake. But on this forum everyone knows to stay away from Bosley so you in effect "preaching to the choir".

Find another way to get the message across.

Advertise where he advertises.

Take a full page ad in the usa Today for $100,000.

Hi Hairseeker

I have to respectfully disagree that Ken is preaching to the choir with his posts. New people are looking at this website all the time, (and there are hundreds of people who read the site but don't post.)

I think Ken is doing a good deed by warning people about Bosley. Plus it is good for a guy to get this type of thing off his chest and vent a little.

Just skip his threads if you are bored with his message.

Ken, post away. Warning people against going to the big "hair mill" franchises like Bosley, MHR and NuHart is one of the most important functions of this website.

just yesterday. I'm glad I know better now, but I'm sure I'd fall for that stuff before I found this website. They did mention 1,2 and 3 hair grafts in the infomercial, but no talk about microscopes. Also, a little disconcerning was the fact that they encourage 20 year olds to go for it, in order to stay ahead of hairloss - that I found a little irresponsible, especially if you don't offer FUE. I mean who's gonna go back for strip every couple of years in order to cover up the gap, and that's not even taking available donor supply into account.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

guys,

pl. give the guy a break.. we need someone like that.. he is bringing valuable information for God's sake.. its not like its on CNN headlines.

Ken, dont you be disapointed.. there are people who are listening to you.. and understand your pain..(not to say that the earlier posters dont understand, they do too.)

Signature:Please click here to vote for the doctor you would go to if you needed a hair transplantation today!

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135