Post-op raised white bumps

Hi all,

I am 6 days post op and I have a quick question regarding what I should be seeing on top of my head. I will try to upload a picture if I can get the camera to work. Anyways, alll blood is gone however everytime that I wash (which I do very quickly using a cup of soapy water followed by a rinse over my head) The grafts seem to swell up and become white noodles. Six days post op this still happens when I wash yet an hour or so later the noodles become hard and dry like little small grains of rice all over my head. The hairs are still all present they just have what looks like a dried part o the shaft attached to the bottom. Is this normal? Thank you all.

Hi Dear...I have gone through your question and before answering your question scientifically i would like to ask some qustion from you.these are

1)whats your age and race.

2)does your surgery performed by a experinced surgeon.

3)can you tell the CT(clotting time)& BT(Bleeding time)Result.

4)Can you tell me about your normal beeding Tendency.

5)Waht knid/No of micro surgical blade ue for making site.

I am sure i ll be able then to comment.

pooba,

It is very possible that what you are seeing are scabs which are normal. They will tend to be especially white in color and soft when wet and will darken slightly and harden when dry.

Please make sure you follow your physician's postoperative instructions for facilitating scab removal. If you haven't been given any, I encourage you to contact your physician to get them.

Here are a few tips for washing your hair and facilitating scab removal after a hair transplant.

Best wishes,

Bill