So good so far

JacobS

Originally posted by Nashville Kat:

Wow!!!! What great results!!!! You gotta be pleased with that. I would say you got your money's worth and should be very happy. My first HT just got me to where you started. I hope my second HT gives me the results that you now have.

Now go take your life back and take care of those responses from the fairest sex!!!!

thx NK

JacobS,

I can't believe that I haven't replied to this thread before as much as I have admired your post-op photos.

Ear-to-ear grin is the only way I can see you. Thanks for the updates.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 1 month later...

Looking good Dude!!!! Hey anyone ever tell you that you look like Lars from Metallica? Swear to God you look like him, hair and all!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Originally posted by the B spot:

Looking good Dude!!!! Hey anyone ever tell you that you look like Lars from Metallica? Swear to God you look like him, hair and all!!!!

Thx B-Spot...Regarding the Lars thing, I've heard that before; probably not as short and pissed as Lars though..hehe