Unethical but fair question

Luke1

I was wondering, is there people willing to do any hair donations? it seems that with unlimited donor area hair, anyone, however bald he is, can have a nice full head of hair if enough donor hair was supplied. People donate blood, i am sure other are willing to sell donor hair. Lots of people, with good hair, needing the extra money, are willing to "sell" 2000 graft for 5000$ for example...

For a patient needing a hair transplant, a sample of his hair can be matched to another donor person hair, and when one similar if found can the donor grafts be transplanted?

Did anyone ever think of this? is it medically possible? and how will a person look with transplanted grafts of another person whose graft are the most similar?

I was wondering, is there people willing to do any hair donations? it seems that with unlimited donor area hair, anyone, however bald he is, can have a nice full head of hair if enough donor hair was supplied. People donate blood, i am sure other are willing to sell donor hair. Lots of people, with good hair, needing the extra money, are willing to "sell" 2000 graft for 5000$ for example...

For a patient needing a hair transplant, a sample of his hair can be matched to another donor person hair, and when one similar if found can the donor grafts be transplanted?

Did anyone ever think of this? is it medically possible? and how will a person look with transplanted grafts of another person whose graft are the most similar?

Dunno whether it's illegal but from what I understand hair not matching your DNA will be rejected, in the same way as artificial hair (though some unscrupulous surgeons still try to "sell" that BS). There was an interesting article on one of the UK's papers last Saturday about young russian girls selling their long hair for about $3. Hair gets shipped to Western Europe or the US to provide hair extensions for wealthy people including pop stars & actresses. How sad is that?

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

Even better than using a donor's hair is the idea of cloning hair. Then you wouldn't have to worry too much about rejection, drugs, etc. Technology can be a marvelous thing. I can't wait to see all of the advances in the future.

Foxlox