Rogaine Usage

isolence

Hey all! I apologize for any inconvenience given as I am asking quite a few questions. I have been on rogaine for 8 weeks now and my hair loss stopped drastically. However, I had lot of shedding making the frontal scalp clearly visible and real thinning in the vertex area. If, I stop using rogaine now, will I get back the hair that I lost from using rogaine? If so, how much time would it take. I atleast want to reduce the usage by using it on alternate days. This is because of two reasons. There is lot of dandruff coming on my scalp and it becomes really itchy. Second being rapid heart beat. So kindly help me out with this. I want to reduce the rogaine usage and start using Nioxin and a laser comb. Please help me out. Thanks.

Hey all! I apologize for any inconvenience given as I am asking quite a few questions. I have been on rogaine for 8 weeks now and my hair loss stopped drastically. However, I had lot of shedding making the frontal scalp clearly visible and real thinning in the vertex area. If, I stop using rogaine now, will I get back the hair that I lost from using rogaine? If so, how much time would it take. I atleast want to reduce the usage by using it on alternate days. This is because of two reasons. There is lot of dandruff coming on my scalp and it becomes really itchy. Second being rapid heart beat. So kindly help me out with this. I want to reduce the rogaine usage and start using Nioxin and a laser comb. Please help me out. Thanks.

I had a negative experience using Rogaine. This was almost 3 years back and I used it for several months, applying it only at night. Rogaine irritated my scalp, especially during the summer months. I'm certain Rogaine exacerbated my hair loss.