15 minutes of fame

I was trolling around on the net and saw that Jotronic has uplinked a 2 minute video of my first HT. My first HT was for 4944fu. This video, at the 8 month point, was the day I had my second HT.

I fully recognize the hair style is....em...goofy. I wanted Dr Hasson to see my hair at a much longer length than I will ultimately style it. I thought it might aid him in deciding where to place the second HT fu's.

Notice how the hair, even at 8 months is almost kinky. I was told it will continue to "relax" as time passes.

Here is the link-

http://www.hassonandwong.com/mediagallery/av_player/av_player.html

Look for #11) 8 months post-op 4944FU

Cheers, Salt -n -Peppa

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's

I was trolling around on the net and saw that Jotronic has uplinked a 2 minute video of my first HT. My first HT was for 4944fu. This video, at the 8 month point, was the day I had my second HT.

I fully recognize the hair style is....em...goofy. I wanted Dr Hasson to see my hair at a much longer length than I will ultimately style it. I thought it might aid him in deciding where to place the second HT fu's.

Notice how the hair, even at 8 months is almost kinky. I was told it will continue to "relax" as time passes.

Here is the link-

http://www.hassonandwong.com/mediagallery/av_player/av_player.html

Look for #11) 8 months post-op 4944FU

Cheers, Salt -n -Peppa

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's