Hair transplant in michigan ?

david letterman

hello my name is amadio. Im 25 and am suffering from male pattern baldness they like to call it. well it sucks ! I went to hair club for men about 2 years ago although it looked better than my receding hair line u could see the system from the front. that lasted about a week before i ripped it off and shaved my head no one really knew. what a waste! But since researching i want to go forward and am looking for advice on a doctor in michigan who has gotton some good reviews . dr , swartz i belive i have an appoint ment this thurs. I 'll let u know on that hes on garfield and hall rd . in clinton twp mi any one heard ? and ill post my actual photos today if i can my hair is pretty thick but i look like david letterman already .. some one help me out !! I have pic on yahoo i can send files till i figure out how to load. instant message amadio78 on yahoo messenger

hello my name is amadio. Im 25 and am suffering from male pattern baldness they like to call it. well it sucks ! I went to hair club for men about 2 years ago although it looked better than my receding hair line u could see the system from the front. that lasted about a week before i ripped it off and shaved my head no one really knew. what a waste! But since researching i want to go forward and am looking for advice on a doctor in michigan who has gotton some good reviews . dr , swartz i belive i have an appoint ment this thurs. I 'll let u know on that hes on garfield and hall rd . in clinton twp mi any one heard ? and ill post my actual photos today if i can my hair is pretty thick but i look like david letterman already .. some one help me out !! I have pic on yahoo i can send files till i figure out how to load. instant message amadio78 on yahoo messenger

Do some careful reading of this forum about the top docs in the world, and check with more than one doc. DO NOT decide upon a HT surgeon based upon proximity! Travel is cheap and some of these top docs will even help you on travel! Good Luck!!!

finasteride is the generic name for Proscar and Propecia...it is a drug that blocks the conversion of testosterone to the form of the hormone that causes, among other things, hair loss. Some men have found it to work great (like me), others not.

But dude, if you haven't heard of the drug, there's probably a lot else you still need to learn. I repeat for the sake of emphasis -- do your homework!