Propecia and Nizoral

Mans

hi guys

i am 20 years old i don't have a bladness spot but my hair began to decrease from the front side and began to be a thin i am may be on scale 1 maximum 2

i used minioxidil for 6 month, quickly some of my front hair grows up but the hair loss is still the same

so i stopped it and just decided to go to propecia since i am fed up with minioxidil as i travel alot

so i am going to use propecia and nizoral 3x per week

how about this system is nizoral enough for cleaning my hair i mean should i use something else like conditioner or something like that and is nizoral better or revita since it is hard to find the revita and nizoral 2% here in my country so can nizoral 1% do the job

so what i expect from this system i don't need to grow my hair up i am satisfied with my current hair i want to stop hair loss can this system work

finally what is the difference between nizoral 1% and 2%

thanks in advance

Hi

I am like you and never liked Minoxidil.. I use Propecia and Revita as Nizoral is a bit harsh for me.. The Propecia should stabilize your hairloss and the shampoo ( whichever one you use) will have a minimal positive effect.. Not a bit difference between 1% or 2 .. Shampoos are no going to do much but certainly cannot hurt

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

revita is out of stock here only nizoral 1%

i am planning to use it 3x per week should is there a better options

should i use a conditioner or anything like that or it will be too much chemicals on my sensitive skin already

i finally got my nizoral 2%

so how many times i should use per week

should i take another shampoo and conditioner with it or no

if yes how many times per week

thanks in advance

3 x is fine ..

You may want to use some conditioner as well ..

Remember it will only do so much

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Mans,

In my opinion, the best shampoos to consider are Nizoral 2% (3 times a week) or Revita (daily). You don't necessarily need to use any other shampoo for hair loss however, if you use Nizoral 2%, be sure to use moisturizing shampoo and conditioner on the odd days as it has a tendency to dry the hair and scalp.

Best wishes,

Bill

my doctor told me before that too much chemicals on the scalp everyday is not good and will damage my scalp

so i am planning to use nizoral 2% 3x

and a conditioner 1 time per week

whats your opinion

i want to say also that i take half tablet of propecia everyday as it is too expensive here to decrease the side effects also

so what your comments on my system i only need to stop hair loss not to gain

can i achieve it with what i am taking

Mans,

the FDA approved amount per day of propecia is 1mg.

So this is the amount you should take if you expect to have any benefit regarding your hairloss.

Having said this there are posters on this forum who are also taking half a dose.

Give it a year and judge if this amount is of benefit to you.