shock loss

KlotzConchord

hello everyone, I am a 25 year old male looking into HTs. I would really like to know what everyone thinks about shock loss. I have thin coverage on my head now with plenty of space in between hairs for a good HT. However, shock loss scares me, I would hate to spend all that money and have my hair look the same if not worse than before. Is shock loss permanent, or will it come back if you are patient? I have just got on Propecia this week and will most likely wait a year before I do anything to see if the Propecia works, and to get as much research done as I can.

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.

Wolfman,

Expect some shock, especially if it is your 1st HT,...guys can have zero shock or a ton of shock, it really varies.

In my case, I had a great deal of shock-loss from my 1st HT, which BTW the hair did grow back. My 2nd HT I had no shock loss.

Hopefully you are in a profession that allows for a hat or cap just in case.

Good Luck & Be careful !

NW

I experienced a great deal of Shock Loss on my first HT. It did not grow back, but I would have lost that hair eventually anyway.

I'm going in for a second HT in march...very concerned about shock loss of the hair from the first HT. Most posts of second HT's indicate little if any shock from previous HT hair..I hope I experience that as well. Its supposed to be genetically programmed to grow for life...still worried however...

Midnite