Female Hair Transplant Patient - Dr. Epstein

sandyh

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have read here that eyebrow shock loss might occur but if there is any possibility that the existing hair will grow back?...i had eyebrow transplant 4 mothns ago...i already see some of my transplated hair but i have lost my oroginal hair on one of my eyebrow just right under the transplated hair line....so how can i help it to grow back again or it wont grow back?

Thanks.

No, I don't think the native hair will grow back. At least mine did not. You can try some hair growth products like rogaine or there are some others on the market like Jan Marini. I am just telling you my experience. I have mostly all transplanted hair in all areas, even though my problem was all with the front portion of the eyebrows. My 1st doctor put hairs throughout the whole eyebrow. So-give the products a try. Who did the transplant? Are you happy so far, besides the hair loss?

i had it in ireland....i was looking for an answer on google and thats how i found this site and your story...i know exactly how u feel...the hair transplant is very expensive and i had to save for it long time now i regret it..the transplated hairs were growing in opposite side and i have lost my native hairs..i also havent been informed befpore the surgery that this might happen to me...only that i will have to cut my new hair every month. I will go for Latisse coz it has many positive reviews. Well,i hope in few months or yrs some of my native hair will grow back...:/