I love this forum.

Jupiter

This forum is awesome. By far the best forum i've been too and I was searching frantically for answers about 8months ago as my hairloss was really starting to hurt me. Not only has this site shown me what is realistically possible at this time, its shown me that no one is alone in this. Your balding? Great join the club and go on with life. I remember the first time I actually looked at my crown after people telling me about it off and on and i always thought they were kidding and it made me cry when i saw it was thinned. but then i realized fuck it, i could have had my legs chopped off, could be paralyzed, could have my throat operated on from smoking, and im crying over hairloss? losing my hair has almost made me a better person as now i feel i have to work harder in school, and work, to really have an impact, my looks cannot get me anywhere in 3 years when all my hair is gone so i feel obligated to work harder, get a great job and be happy with my life for other reasons than my physical appearance. i know i just ranted but felt good to get it out.

Bill, i really appreciate that throughout all the posts i've read, your usually right there commenting on just about every post. I've read previous posts from you calling out doctors to post there results and that is just awesome. This should become the mandatory balding forums.

...now back to my joint.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

This forum is awesome. By far the best forum i've been too and I was searching frantically for answers about 8months ago as my hairloss was really starting to hurt me. Not only has this site shown me what is realistically possible at this time, its shown me that no one is alone in this. Your balding? Great join the club and go on with life. I remember the first time I actually looked at my crown after people telling me about it off and on and i always thought they were kidding and it made me cry when i saw it was thinned. but then i realized fuck it, i could have had my legs chopped off, could be paralyzed, could have my throat operated on from smoking, and im crying over hairloss? losing my hair has almost made me a better person as now i feel i have to work harder in school, and work, to really have an impact, my looks cannot get me anywhere in 3 years when all my hair is gone so i feel obligated to work harder, get a great job and be happy with my life for other reasons than my physical appearance. i know i just ranted but felt good to get it out.

Bill, i really appreciate that throughout all the posts i've read, your usually right there commenting on just about every post. I've read previous posts from you calling out doctors to post there results and that is just awesome. This should become the mandatory balding forums.

...now back to my joint.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

I would hate to see what my hair would have turned out without the forum

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 4 weeks later...

Jupiter,

Sorry for the late reply to this thread. I'm glad that this community has helped you and that I could be a part of that! I think this thread is wasted in the "off topics" section, so I'm moving it to the "open hair loss topics" forum. icon_smile.gif

Bill