dr farjo 2nd op 2 weeks ago

hi one and a half years ago had 1500 grafts done by dr farjo and his team at his manchester clinic I was 36 and was very bald some of you might remember my story was extremely happy with the way I was treated and the results 2 weeks ago I had another 2000 done dr farjo can do 3000 but my donor hair isnt great again im pleased to report I was treated like a royal and am sure again I made the right choice

hi one and a half years ago had 1500 grafts done by dr farjo and his team at his manchester clinic I was 36 and was very bald some of you might remember my story was extremely happy with the way I was treated and the results 2 weeks ago I had another 2000 done dr farjo can do 3000 but my donor hair isnt great again im pleased to report I was treated like a royal and am sure again I made the right choice

Forchie,

Glad to hear you're pleased with the results. Do you have any before/after pics you'd care to post along with some of your 2nd HT?

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

i'm also glad to hear you are happy with your results. Sounds like you are one of the lucky few to come out of there icon_smile.gif

On all accounts there are many guys who have been left with unsatisfied results from there.

Originally posted by hairbank:

Forchie,

Glad to hear you're pleased with the results. Do you have any before/after pics you'd care to po

st along with some of your 2nd HT?

no problem will arrange pictures and show

• Administrators

Martin,

I've hosted this forum for over five years and I certainly don't have the impression that any one going to the Farjo clinic who has good results is among "one of the lucky few to come out of there".

If you have specific accounts that are negative then please let me know about them. My email is pat@hairtransplantnetwork.com

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Thanks Pat for that not sure where martins info comes from about being lucky coming out of farjos but would like to know to back up how happy I was I would be prepared to meet anyone to show them my results after all this is a topic which we all hold very personally and are all sensitive about

Pat

The best guy to speak to is spex as he sees many guys who are looking into repairing previous work thats been performed in the UK. When i met him he showed my some pictures of people he had met. The pictures were of donor regions and some pictures were of Farjo patients amongst other uk clinics.

I am glad you are happy with you result.. thats the main thing!! icon_smile.gif

from what I've read, can you even imagine how much money a really great HT surgeon could make over in UK? If they took it really seriously, came to north america for a while for training, and put together a good practice with well trainined staff. Once word got out they were doind the kind of quality work you can get over here, they would be booked for years...why the hell doesn't one of them realize that. He/She could be the absolute shit in the UK.