Pro Bono Repair Work for Hair Transplant Patients

• Administrators

Dr. Bobby Limmer, who virtually invented follicular unit grafting has asked me to share he and his peers offer to provide probono repair work, as outlined in the below post.

I know Dr. Limmer to be an excellent and modest surgeon as well as a very compassionate man. I have never had a single one of his patients say any thing but great things about him and his hair transplantation work. This speaks volumes.

So I feel it is very generous on he and his peers part to offer pro bono repair work to fix the inadequate work of others. To me it shows that they not only care about the reputation of their profession but the well being of patients who were not even their own.

Pat

His offer is detailed below -

quote:
In response to complaints of problematic donor scars transmitted on the Internet, a group of hair restoration surgeons have come forward with the offer to provide free consultation to those who wish to discuss methods for potential improvement of such problems. If, after consultation, potential for improvement is felt to exist, these physicians have proposed to offer such services at reduced or no charges for the physicians' time and limited charges for surgical supplies. All aspects of the proposals will be handled under the confidentiality of customary physician -patient relationships. Anyone with interest in such consultation may contact Bobby L. Limmer, MD at hairlimmer@aol.com, 14615 San Pedro Ave St# 210, San Antonio, TX 78232, or 1-800-424-7210. Dr. Limmer will place you in contact with the physician in your area who has agreed to participate in this program. Please be patient as the logistics of this program is worked out

Bobby L. Limmer, MD/jal

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Dr. Bobby Limmer, who virtually invented follicular unit grafting has asked me to share he and his peers offer to provide probono repair work, as outlined in the below post.

I know Dr. Limmer to be an excellent and modest surgeon as well as a very compassionate man. I have never had a single one of his patients say any thing but great things about him and his hair transplantation work. This speaks volumes.

So I feel it is very generous on he and his peers part to offer pro bono repair work to fix the inadequate work of others. To me it shows that they not only care about the reputation of their profession but the well being of patients who were not even their own.

Pat

His offer is detailed below -

quote:
In response to complaints of problematic donor scars transmitted on the Internet, a group of hair restoration surgeons have come forward with the offer to provide free consultation to those who wish to discuss methods for potential improvement of such problems. If, after consultation, potential for improvement is felt to exist, these physicians have proposed to offer such services at reduced or no charges for the physicians' time and limited charges for surgical supplies. All aspects of the proposals will be handled under the confidentiality of customary physician -patient relationships. Anyone with interest in such consultation may contact Bobby L. Limmer, MD at hairlimmer@aol.com, 14615 San Pedro Ave St# 210, San Antonio, TX 78232, or 1-800-424-7210. Dr. Limmer will place you in contact with the physician in your area who has agreed to participate in this program. Please be patient as the logistics of this program is worked out

Bobby L. Limmer, MD/jal

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.