Reproduce the density you have in an area that you have not had hairloss yet!!???

Hape

""Reproduce the density you have in an area that you have not had hairloss yet.""

Can I really believe the this ?

I got this information from my online-consultation with Dr. Woods/Campell.

Is it too naive to believe this or is really realistic ?

I hope it is the truth !

Does anybody have experience with such a density ?

Cheers

Hape

####################

We can achieve the highest density immediately. Everyone's density is slightly different, by 'normal' I mean we can reproduce the density you have in an area that you have not had hairloss yet. You must remember that a lot of men do not want 'normal' density as they are seeking coverage and usually have more extensive hairloss.

#####################

""Reproduce the density you have in an area that you have not had hairloss yet.""

Can I really believe the this ?

I got this information from my online-consultation with Dr. Woods/Campell.

Is it too naive to believe this or is really realistic ?

I hope it is the truth !

Does anybody have experience with such a density ?

Cheers

Hape

####################

We can achieve the highest density immediately. Everyone's density is slightly different, by 'normal' I mean we can reproduce the density you have in an area that you have not had hairloss yet. You must remember that a lot of men do not want 'normal' density as they are seeking coverage and usually have more extensive hairloss.

#####################

Hi,

if you mean of it is possible to get the same density with an HT as you had before the hairloss, the answer is yes and no i think.

There are docs who can give you a 80grafts/cm2 density while the average of natural hair is about 100 grafts/cm2. It is told that when you have a density of 50%, it shouldnt be detectable, although i would think a higher density is better for the hairline, off course you have to keep in mind your age, degree of hairloss, medication you are on etc. If you are a NW7 it is impossible to create the natural density cause you just dont have enough donor-hair.

Have you got some pics of your degree of hair loss and also tell us your age, nw-scale, if you are on medication? ( for example: proscar, propecia, rogaine,... )...

Although the answer to your question is yes but there are many more aspects you have to keep in mind as mentioned above.

Maybe others can tell you more things as i am a newbie on the subject of HT myself.

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/

No one has done a clinical study as to what the survival rate is when packed so densely. If the survival rate goes down with more density packed in a single session then it is defeating the purpose. You can pack 80 units per CM2 but if only 70% survive you land up with 56 units per CM2

and a lot of wasted grafts. The day some one comes out with a proven case history study is the day I will believe that 80 units per CM2 is possible. Why is it some docs have lesser results with higher # of grafts. Survival rate is a very important issue when it comes to dense packing.

Hi Belgiumdude,

I only wanna get the transplants to my balding temples

(my pics: http://www.hairsite2.com/gallery/woods_hape.htm).

I don't use any drugs. I have used Xandrox 12 % Minox in the past for 2 years. I stopped it arround 1 year ago, because of no effect.

My age is right now 33.

I think I have a high probability that my NW3 shape will be constant. I have it already arround at least 12 years. My father is a NW6, but I have no similar looking to my father.

I have inherited my looking and also my hailine from my grandpa (mother side). His hairline was also NW3 shape until he died with 60 years. That's why I think I will not need any hair for other areas. So I should have enough donor hair for high dense hairline.

Cheers Hape

Also do a search on cureus, he was also about a 3, he has some serious dense packing, really amazing. He has some 3 month pos-op pics that look really promising. I think he had 80 to 85 grafts per cm2 done in one session, that is really close to natural density.

Greetz.

And in case of the meds, i think it is best to keep on them, proscar ( propecia ) is probably the best drug today on the market. I wouldnt take the risk of losing your hair on a later point when it could have been stopped with these meds. I learnt hair loss in unpredictable by reading this forum, so it might look like it has stopped but you can never be 100% sure what the future will bring. Taking a small pill once a day isnt that hard. Better be safe than sorry. Good luck and please let us know what you are planning in the future.

Greetz.

Hi Belgiumdude,

I don't want to take Proscar, Propecia or other medicine as long as I have no hairloss in my crown vertex (hopefully never) because Proscar & Propecia will only work there and not in the temple area.

Also I am afraid of sheedings because of the useage of Proscar & Propecia. I have read a lot of this sheeding problem.

Sure Belgiumdude if I do a surgery I will share my experience.

Do you have the same NW as me ?

Cheers

Hape

Well, i am a NW2 going to a 3, there are pics of my hairloss on the forum, but the big difference between you and me is that i am 21. You have some sort of idea of your hairloss where i dont know where i will end up. If i catch a break, my hairloss may stop at a NW3, if i am not that lucky, who knows... icon_frown.gif I also have no loss in the crown area, but i dont want to take the risk and am on proscar for 2 weeks now. I see you are from Germany, my neighbour icon_wink.gif, if you are going through with an HT, go to Canada or the US, there are the best of HT surgeons, it is somthing you will have to live with for the rest of your life, so itd better be good, some of the masters are even cheaper than the butchers here in Europe. Good luck!

Greetz.

Hi Belgiumdude,

we are not just neighbors - we are Europeans !!

I think I won't go to the USA and Canada.

Most likely I will go to Australia to Woods.

I wish you also good luck.

tot ziens

Hape