Hair Transplant with Dr. Charles in South Florida

aj2aj2

I had my hair transplant 2 days ago and I could not have asked for a smoother and more awesome experience. Dr. Charles explains what's going to happen step by step in detail. The staff he has working with him is top-notch. I was treated with such care and concern every step of the way. It was virtually pain free and was performed without a hitch.

I can't say enough about the staff and Dr. Charles and the treatment I received at his facility. I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks. And when I'm ready to have another procedure done he will definitely be the Dr. I see.

I had my hair transplant 2 days ago and I could not have asked for a smoother and more awesome experience. Dr. Charles explains what's going to happen step by step in detail. The staff he has working with him is top-notch. I was treated with such care and concern every step of the way. It was virtually pain free and was performed without a hitch.

I can't say enough about the staff and Dr. Charles and the treatment I received at his facility. I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks. And when I'm ready to have another procedure done he will definitely be the Dr. I see.

aj2aj2,

I'm glad you are happy with your experience. The surgery experience of course is just the first step. The real "success" of a surgery comes in about 6 months to a year post op. I'm stating that especially for all newcomers that read this post. As the regulars here are aware, sometimes posts are made to "sell" a doctor and no specific information is given because it's simply an advertisement. I have no indication that this post is or is not that...it's just very general and would love to know more specifics about the experience.

I echo the same questions as nobuzz...

1. How many grafts did you get?

2. Where was the focus of the surgery...hairline, crown, middle, all?

3. Are you willing to share your before pics and immediate post op pics?

Good luck with your results.

Bill

I just had surgery with Dr. Charles two days ago also, and couldn't agree with you more that he and his staff are top-notch in their field. After much research and going from one consultation to another at various clinics, I feel truly blessed to have found Dr. Charles and his team. Truly, they are one of a kind.