The right kind of saline solution?

hey everyone..i just got Bausch and Lomb Genuine Sensitive Eyes Saline Solution...Does anyone know if this kind is ok?

It says it contains boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride..preserved with sorbic acid .1% and edetate disodium .025%? I dont know if this is standard stuff, but i asked for plain saline solution not that multi purpose stuff and this is what they gave me.

Does this really speed up healing or should i not even bother

hey everyone..i just got Bausch and Lomb Genuine Sensitive Eyes Saline Solution...Does anyone know if this kind is ok?

It says it contains boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride..preserved with sorbic acid .1% and edetate disodium .025%? I dont know if this is standard stuff, but i asked for plain saline solution not that multi purpose stuff and this is what they gave me.

Does this really speed up healing or should i not even bother

Pokerbrat,

The contact solution is not quite the same as regular sodium chloride used by most clinics, however, it should be fine. I know before graftcyte spray, some of our past patients used contact solution because that was all that was available at their drug store.

I believe using saline spray especially the first night is beneficial.