Great New Feature on this site - Do a "Virtual Consultation" with the recommended surgeons on this site.

• Administrators

We have just added a very powerful new feature that will make it very easy for you to contact the surgeons on this site that you are interested in getting feedback from.

All you now have to do is fill out one "Virtual Consultation" with the details of your condition and goals, along with your contact info. The info you provide will only be used by the surgeons you send it to.

This form can be accessed on any of the recommended surgeons pages or by clicking on the "Virtual Consultation" link on the left.

Feel free to post your feedback, suggestions, and comments about this new feature below.

Pat - Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

We have just added a very powerful new feature that will make it very easy for you to contact the surgeons on this site that you are interested in getting feedback from.

All you now have to do is fill out one "Virtual Consultation" with the details of your condition and goals, along with your contact info. The info you provide will only be used by the surgeons you send it to.

This form can be accessed on any of the recommended surgeons pages or by clicking on the "Virtual Consultation" link on the left.

Feel free to post your feedback, suggestions, and comments about this new feature below.

Pat - Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 5 years later...
Guest wanthairs

just thought I would comment on this thread too......it seems alot of newbies dont realise this faciltity and keep asking the same questions over and over again......

Guys get three of these consults and feel free to ask questiosn to us, but this facility will help alot....