Hair multiplication/ dr. gho?? anybody know??

NEMO

I just read some intrigueing stuff at Hairsite.com about something called hair multiplication by dr. gho, supposedly some revolutionary groundbreaking somethingorother procedure involving cell cloning? does anybody know anything about it, because i didnt really get the jist of it. Im kind of wary of that website seeing as in the recommended transplant clinic section, bosley and cleveland hair centers are listed.???????????

I just read some intrigueing stuff at Hairsite.com about something called hair multiplication by dr. gho, supposedly some revolutionary groundbreaking somethingorother procedure involving cell cloning? does anybody know anything about it, because i didnt really get the jist of it. Im kind of wary of that website seeing as in the recommended transplant clinic section, bosley and cleveland hair centers are listed.???????????

The Hairsite hair transplant section is woefully out of date in some places. They used to have articles on "state of the art" slot grafts by Dr. Hitzig, until I asked them repeatedly to take them down. (Hitzig has damaged a lot of guys). They have been improving the site and updating there, but there are still a couple of really old pages there, like you saw.

As far as Gho is concerned, who knows. A lot of what he says is taken on faith. There are other companies and researchers working on cloning processes, including Bosley (yes it's true). Bosley was bought out by a Japanese company, and one of the things they started was a research division for hair cloning. They have several of the top researchers working for them. I have heard a 5 year estimate for availability, but of course that is not guaranteed. Who knows.

Also, I would still NOT recommend a hair transplant from Bosley at this time, despite their good efforts into the research of cloning.