DR FELLER UK PATIENT /richie 28 days later

richie48

I was asked for pictures of my scar to show Dr Feller's outstanding work ,so after only four weeks i have buzzed my hair down to a #2 grade , this has enabled my graft site to blend as i cut the graft hair also . The following pics show in great detail Dr Feller's work and my own healing process .

This is my scar on the left side of my head ,

166.jpg

this is round the back of my head ,

168.jpg

and this is the right side of my head.

167.jpg

This is a pic to show that the scar ,although noticable from a distance isn't like a beacon on my head saying look this way hahahahaha .

173.jpg

This is an interesting pic as it shows the difference between my white scalp and a very slight pink scalp of the graft site ,note i have had some minor graft shedding so far but most of my hairs have been growing and actually needed cutting when i shaved my hair ,i'm waiting to shed more but as yet ,after four weeks i have only shed perhaps 20-30% of my grafts , i have washed and conditioned my hair as normal and all the scabs have long gone .

176.jpg

This is a pic to show how the graft site has blended with my hair when buzzed down to a #2 grade ,i went out this evening for tea with two of my pals in a well lit pub ,both said they liked my buzz cut and never even noticed my scar ,my scalp colour on my graft site is only very slightly pink ,hard to notice ,and both my pals are taller than me hahahahaha and neither of them noticed my scar and i even walked in first trying to see if they would notice hahaha . This goes to show that after only 28 days i can probebly get away without a cap ,beany ,trilby or whatever hat type there is hahahahaha.

177.jpg

165.jpg

I hope people find this post helpful ,i think it really shows how outstanding Dr Alan Feller and his team really are .

Richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

hi richie,that scar is looking great,i`m from sunderland and i know what you mean about tea.

these americans aren`t clued up(only joking guys)you have the long wait now but it will be well worth it.

where in north yorks are you

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Richie, the scar looks fantastic after only 28 days. Once the redness dies down it will be unnoticeable even at a #2.

Still, for me strip surgery is just too much of a risk. The unknown physiological factors can make a scar stretch and become significant even in the hands of the best doctors. They cannot pre-empt this or prevent it in some cases so there will always be a risk. If the worst case does happen then you are left exposed and chasing your hair if loss continues.

In your case I think you chose your Dr. wisely and you have had a great outcome so congrats.

"Plan for the worst & hope for the best"

hahahahaha yer spex i've seen the film and 28 months later too ,i thought is was a cool title but my girl just called me a geek hahahaha girls never get good films anyway hahhaa later bud

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 2 weeks later...