when to get under sun after ht

Hey Guys,

First, thank you all for such a useful forum.

Finally, I have had my HT 18 days ago and everything seems to be ok so far.There is only one thing confusing me when I read some of the posts. In the booklet, I received from my clinic, it says to stay out of sun and solarium only for 2 weeks. In the forum, I saw some posts that are saying staying out of sun for 3-6 months is necessary. Which one is correct.

By the way, I am not very eager to get under the sun but the problem is my seat at the office. I will be subjected to sunlight every afternoon from now on.Of course, there will be glass of the window between us but I am still concerned Can this have a negative effect?Thanks for help.

Hey Guys,

First, thank you all for such a useful forum.

Finally, I have had my HT 18 days ago and everything seems to be ok so far.There is only one thing confusing me when I read some of the posts. In the booklet, I received from my clinic, it says to stay out of sun and solarium only for 2 weeks. In the forum, I saw some posts that are saying staying out of sun for 3-6 months is necessary. Which one is correct.

By the way, I am not very eager to get under the sun but the problem is my seat at the office. I will be subjected to sunlight every afternoon from now on.Of course, there will be glass of the window between us but I am still concerned Can this have a negative effect?Thanks for help.

I don't know what you mean by afternoon but in the last 2 hours before sunset, the sun light is not so strong.

I think sunlight has an negative but not permanent cosmetic impact in all wounds, incisions, cuts etc.