Hair Care and Hair Implants, Read all about Hair care

This seems like an advertisement. There are only two FDA approved non-surgical treatments for hair loss, which are Rogaine and Propecia, and Propecia isn't even listed.

All of this herbal stuff mixed in with Sal Palmetto just doesn't work. The only reason people believe that Sal Palmetto works is because it helps with the prostate, just like Propecia, but does not have any effect on hair loss.

It is just too bad that the makers of products like these can actually sell this stuff knowing that it is a bill of goods. I find it very disheartening.

I am the patient coordinator for Dr. Scott Alexander in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Alexander's Coalition Membership Profile

Nonsense. #4 & 5 are the only legit treatments. They stand corrected as well. Hait Transplants are not removed " plugs# by definition although some may practice this obsolete method..

Treatments 1 -3 don't work .. period.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Administrators

As if questionable hair loss treatments were not enough - now we have hundreds of so called websites that are nothing more than webspam designed to display Google Adsense Ads (call it Google Nonsense).

I remember the old days when people created websites to communicate - not to clog the search engines in order to host ads for questionable products. How tiresome it is to wade through all this webspam to find real content of value.

Is this what people are being instructed to do when they buy those late night get rich from home infomercial kits? God save the Web.

I have removed the link to this web spam.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.