Minox & propecia questions

vbcbc

Ive been on minox for 2.5 months now, using it on the hairline and crown twice a day. It's come to the point where applying it is making my hair look like crap. It's starting to get impossible to apply this stuff to my hair and face the public each day.

Ive been on propecia since April 24th this year- just over 3 months now, and havent really noticed much change yet. (well, not that I can see)

I plan to use propecia for a year and was planning to use minox too, but it is just becomg impossible.

Would stopping minox on the crown be a bad move? considering I've used to for almost 3 months now?

I plan to still use it on the hairline because Ive had some slight regrowth on that area, but havent really notice much above (crown), due to having quite a bit of hair their already. It's hard to notice as I'm sure people with longer hair can understand.

Something horrific like all my hair falling out wont happen if I stop using it on the top of my head? I can then continue to apply the 1ml to the hairline each day and hope it improves.

As I said, Ive been on propecia for 3 months now, when should I start seeing if this ones workin gor not?

I'm 23, norwood 2.5 ish, with thin/fine dark blonde hair. Here are some recent pics before I got my hair cut a bit shorter

pics

bcvbc

bcvbc

Ive been on minox for 2.5 months now, using it on the hairline and crown twice a day. It's come to the point where applying it is making my hair look like crap. It's starting to get impossible to apply this stuff to my hair and face the public each day.

Ive been on propecia since April 24th this year- just over 3 months now, and havent really noticed much change yet. (well, not that I can see)

I plan to use propecia for a year and was planning to use minox too, but it is just becomg impossible.

Would stopping minox on the crown be a bad move? considering I've used to for almost 3 months now?

I plan to still use it on the hairline because Ive had some slight regrowth on that area, but havent really notice much above (crown), due to having quite a bit of hair their already. It's hard to notice as I'm sure people with longer hair can understand.

Something horrific like all my hair falling out wont happen if I stop using it on the top of my head? I can then continue to apply the 1ml to the hairline each day and hope it improves.

As I said, Ive been on propecia for 3 months now, when should I start seeing if this ones workin gor not?

I'm 23, norwood 2.5 ish, with thin/fine dark blonde hair. Here are some recent pics before I got my hair cut a bit shorter

pics

bcvbc

bcvbc

You said that you haven't noticed much growth yet. After 2 1/2 months, it isn't likely that medications have done much for you, so it's unlikely that you would lose a significant amount of hair, or any hair for that matter, if you discontinue minoxidil. It's also unlikely that minoxidil will restore anything in the hairline. Lipoxidil.com sells pricey minoxidil formulations that I have used for over a year. I have found these to be more effective and far less messy than regular, over the counter minoxidil. The Lipoxidil 4.5% formulation is rapidly absorbed into the scalp and leaves little residue if instructions are followed. The Lipoxidil 1.5%+ leaves a bit more residue than the 4.5%, but it still leaves far less than regular minoxidil. The big drawback with Lipoxidil products is the steep price. But, if you want to continue minoxidil use, this is a way to avoid the greasy, messy look of minoxidil.

http://www.lipoxidil.com/order.htm

Paul