Looking for a HT in the Washington DC Baltimore area

• 5 years later...

I've gone to Dr Kiely before for 3 small ht and the results were terrible do not go to Kiely big mistake i am looking at Dr vogel to fix what Kiely did Dr vogel is probably the best so his feed is very good

<spider>,

Dr. Lindsey is in Tyson's Corner, Virginia, which is about 30 minutes from downtown DC. He has posted some excellent results on this site.

There are also excellent surgeons in NYC, which is an affordable bus trip away. I went up there myself when I had my first HT.

Benjamin

Hello guys, I also live in the Washington DC/ Baltimore area and my advice is to have your transplant with Dr Jerry Cooley: www.haircenter.com

I just had my second procedure not too long ago and I will tell you he has amazing results. I will try and post pictures soon. What I did was I drove down to NC the day before and then drove back up the day after the surgery. Dr Cooley's staff even took care of booking a hotel very close by. As far as Dr Cooley and all his staff go, they are all VERY friendly and make sure that you are totally comfortable at all times. Dr Cooley has become so popular now that guys are flying in from the UK and Europe to have procedures done. Once I have the pictures ready I will post 'the full story' of my procedure. Stay away from Bosley - they butchered the back of my head and actually casued more hair loss to my existing hair because of their crude methods