6 day after transplant... STRESSED OUT! HELP!

I will not let this thread turn into a war...

Aquarius,

I suspect most of the time you mean well but your level of tact is often attrocious.

Veteran members such as Mrjb have been here a long time educating and encouraging fellow hair loss sufferers.

Please learn to have more empathy for those who are struggling.

Now...

There is a fellow hair transplant patient in need of education and assistance.

Let's get back on scope with this thread.

I will remove any posts on this thread that are off topic.

Thanks for understanding,

Bill

No worries

I still love Aquarius, I just want him to play nice

cheers

JB

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks guys!

I feel a lot better today and I stopped being so stressed out. I guess its a waiting game to see where I'm at, so all I want for xmas is my new front hair!

As for Aquarius lets cut him some slack,we ALL have said stupid things that we should not have... Thats part of being a man.

Aquarius I foregive you and hope you dont lose 375 hairs because of bad karma.

Thanks again bros!

Hi BigGuy-- everyone is right, what's done is done, let's kick back and relax for a bit, ok?

I believe you will have some solid density as a result of your procedure with Bosley.

However, the purpose and the focus of transplantation is perfection and meeting patient expectations EVERY time.

This is where Chain Clinics seem to fail to maintain quality--- everyone understands that quality control is more difficult the larger a company grows.

That is no excuse, just a fact.

Anyway, I would relax a bit and start eyeing Dr. Keene or Dr. Alexander in Arizona and I would consult with one or both at the 6 month mark.

My best guess is that your going to have a sparse hairline, which is not a bad thing, but some of the grafts seem to be angled oddly, which can be very noticeable.

When your post-op redness clears up, it would be helpful to post a close-up just like the first pic, so we can see what the recipient area looks like after healing up.

Just take it easy and spend some time on the site--- I think if you speak with the two docs I mentioned, you will have a much different level of education and expectations.

Welcome and happy healing,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

PHX, what's your overall MPB situation? Your age, and Norwood level right now? Any other areas thinning at all? Family history of hair loss in blood relatives? The biggest deal-breaker on eventual HT results usually isn't the first HT, it's the basic donor-hair-versus-lost-hair ratio that the guy walks into the clinic with.

If you've got major-league hair loss and you're only in your 20s, then this is a BIG problem.

If you're a little older and have a more reasonable amount of hair loss overall, then you can rest relatively easy. The worst possible outcome is that you still get essentially what you want, it just takes another round in the HT chair with a different doc to finish the job.

Hey big guy its natural to have a feeling of something gone wrong after cosmetic surgery. They seemed to have lowered your hair nicely. I just had a procedure with Dr. Keene a couple of months ago and from the first few weeks post op I really cant tell if her work is any good. It needs to grow in first.

If the hairline doesnt look so natural you can always use one of the better docs to patch you up and consider this HT as a filler. But dont let all the negativity scare you. You may have found a good Bosely dr. I am sure they are not all bad.

Their are a lot of people on here that look at pictures and make comments they are not qualified to do so. If you would have said Keene did the work and posted the pics I bet those same people would have said "looks great".

Originally posted by BigGuyPHX:

Thanks guys!

I feel a lot better today and I stopped being so stressed out. I guess its a waiting game to see where I'm at, so all I want for xmas is my new front hair!

As for Aquarius lets cut him some slack,we ALL have said stupid things that we should not have... Thats part of being a man.

Aquarius I foregive you and hope you dont lose 375 hairs because of bad karma.

Thanks again bros!

Sometimes Aquarius brings a good balance to guys on here who try to butter you up. He has a quirky manner but more often then not is spot on with his analysis. Besides so many guys on here are so "serious" about their "credentials" he brings a bit of levity to the forum.

Fair enough

I am always up for a laugh icon_biggrin.gif

But when it comes to empathy and someone new being STRESSED OUT, I feel there is no room for jokes.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks for the slack Big and the guys.

Bill - It was too late to edit otherwise I would have. Point taken Mrjb.

I will now pull 375 hairs (157 grafts)out of my head. Not to worry though they are like Krupps steel and will grow back.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.