HCG and affect on hair loss

Hello,

What is the affect of HCG on hair loss ? My doctor recommended starting HCG to boost my low testosterone. I know that taking steroids would have a direct effect on hair loss, but is anyone aware of specifically what the actual effect would be regarding HCG ?

I had a HT last year and was previously about a norwood 3. My hair loss has been fairly stabilized thanks to propecia rogaine and nizoral shampoo.

Thanks,

Mickeyboxer

Hello,

What is the affect of HCG on hair loss ? My doctor recommended starting HCG to boost my low testosterone. I know that taking steroids would have a direct effect on hair loss, but is anyone aware of specifically what the actual effect would be regarding HCG ?

I had a HT last year and was previously about a norwood 3. My hair loss has been fairly stabilized thanks to propecia rogaine and nizoral shampoo.

Thanks,

Mickeyboxer

I have heard people on here taking testosterone boosters without it speeding up their hairloss. I forget the members name though.

Did you ask your doctor this question? Have you tried other methods of raising your testosterone levels besides HCG?

I know that working out increases testosterone levels temporarily over time, yet there hasn't been any proof that working out causes additional hairloss. Maybe try a strict regiment of hitting the gym for 6 weeks and see where your testosterone levels are before trying a medication?

Just a thought. Good luck!

Anything worth doing is never easy