Dr. Alexander and FUE

Hi all,

I just recently called the office of Dr. Alexander to ask some questions about his FUE procedure. One of his female tech's answered the phone. She said that he has been doing hair transplants for five years and that he has been doing FUE for the same amount of time. She also said she has been a tech for two years, but could not remember the correct size of the punches (originally she said .07mm). Her answer to most of my questions were "yep", "nope" and "sure". So I didn't get too much info out of her. Even though I was planning on seeing him for a consult, talking with this woman (who is a tech!) makes me nervous. But I have seen a few hairline pictures so I know Dr. Alexander is a highly skilled surgeon. I just want to know if anyone reading this has had an FUE with Dr. Alexander and if they can share their results or links to pictures.

Thanx!

Hi all,

I just recently called the office of Dr. Alexander to ask some questions about his FUE procedure. One of his female tech's answered the phone. She said that he has been doing hair transplants for five years and that he has been doing FUE for the same amount of time. She also said she has been a tech for two years, but could not remember the correct size of the punches (originally she said .07mm). Her answer to most of my questions were "yep", "nope" and "sure". So I didn't get too much info out of her. Even though I was planning on seeing him for a consult, talking with this woman (who is a tech!) makes me nervous. But I have seen a few hairline pictures so I know Dr. Alexander is a highly skilled surgeon. I just want to know if anyone reading this has had an FUE with Dr. Alexander and if they can share their results or links to pictures.

Thanx!

Sonia,

Honestly, I haven't seen any of Dr. Alexander's FUE work however, his strip work is first-rate.

I can understand your disappointment in the conversation you had with the technician. In my opinion, schedule a consultation or phone call with Dr. Alexander himself in order to get your questions answered. He is very thorough and takes his time to educate patients during consults.

Best wishes,

Bill