Where to buy Finasteride in the UK?

Spursman

Spursman,

Do a keyword search (located under the "Find" tab at the top of the screen) on generic medications and what other members' experiences have been.

My advice is to read up not only on the manufacturers of generic medications, but also on the distibutors. While generic medications may be safe and effective, it is a fact that there are many rogue distributors utilizing glossy, well-made websites for commerce. These are not low-level crooks, but are well-heeled crime rings that are capable of counterfeiting authentic pills and packaging.

This is not to say that all distributors are like this, just do plenty of research and read the testimonies of others that have used these companies.

That being said, dividing Proscar into 1/4ths makes taking Merck-brand finasteride extremely affordable. This thread goes into how cheap others are getting Propecia. Most are in the U.S. but there are others that frequent the forums from the U.K. that you can ask. Hairworthy comes to mind. You can send him a Private Message to enquire how he gets his.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog