Superb Results with Dr. Feller

joelk111

Hello everyone!

As i wrote several months ago, my 2000+ graphs at Dr. Feller were implanted successfuly to the front of the scalp. At 4 months i have already had incredible results and wanted to share them.

As you see from my picture, before the transplant i was pretty much a chrome dome on the front with a few miscelanous hairs. Now the front of the hair line is covered and this is only the 4th month:icon_smile.gif

Dr. Feller is a wonderful doctor who knows not only the science of transplanting hair, but how to work as an artist. I especially would like to thank Anna and the rest of the ladies for their wonderful work! If you are in NYC area and want a top notch doctor who will really give you excellent results, contact Dr. Feller.

Feller Medical

side1.jpg.3fc4071fcc83cd07fe6874df8b5e0dbf.jpg

Hello everyone!

As i wrote several months ago, my 2000+ graphs at Dr. Feller were implanted successfuly to the front of the scalp. At 4 months i have already had incredible results and wanted to share them.

As you see from my picture, before the transplant i was pretty much a chrome dome on the front with a few miscelanous hairs. Now the front of the hair line is covered and this is only the 4th month:icon_smile.gif

Dr. Feller is a wonderful doctor who knows not only the science of transplanting hair, but how to work as an artist. I especially would like to thank Anna and the rest of the ladies for their wonderful work! If you are in NYC area and want a top notch doctor who will really give you excellent results, contact Dr. Feller.

Feller Medical

You look great, Joe. Im five months post op with Dr. Feller. Like you Joe, I'm extremely satisfied with Dr. Feller's work. His staff is equally amazing. Here is a five month shot taken today. I had just a tad bit more hair than you when I started.

Note: there is a bit of gel in my hair

5_month_top_right.jpg.435e36aa73c6d5839ba500ed7bb57f85.jpg