VIRIL<<< WARNING!!!

I bought this product from California, USA.

Payed 150 dollars for the liquid and cream system.

The promise is that your hair will grow in three days.

There is also a return policy: you can return it within a week of receiving.

After a day of using this product my hair didn't grow, not only did it not grow but I developed a nasty red rash on my forehead that just wouldn't go away!!!

I called the company and they told me that the store is not open yet and to call back in an hour. When I called back in an hour my call was not answered. An hour later- still no response. I called back again and they picked up and hung up the phone without a word. So there goes their "RETURN POLICY".

STAY AWAY FROM VIRIL!!!!!!!

The promise is that your hair will grow in three days.

Mark,

It's a sad reality that many companies make outrageous promises but never deliver. That's why I think it's important for any consumer to live by the rule "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

Researching all hair loss products you are considering is important. Learn what the ingredients are and what they do individually and synergistically.

Do you know what the ingredients are in this product? Given your severe scalp irritation, I'm guessing that Retin-A (tretinoin) may have been one of them.

Bill

• 2 months later...

I ordered this product and i paid 160 dollars including shipping. this product is a scam. I used the spray for a month, the lotion in 2 weeks and the shampoo for a week. I saw no results. I even had more hair lost and it has been 3 months and the hair that i lost from the product did not grow back. This product is a scam. They even have a spray to lose fat. How could i have been so dumb. My idiot friend told me it worked for him so i bought it. After seeing him again, he still looks the same, no change. What a waste of money. Companies like this should be investigated and the people who sell this should be locked up in prison for scamming others.