feller medical

I live in Queens and have had a HT by Dr. Feller 2 months ago. It's a 25 minute trip on the LIE, exit 23 or 25... you can call the office and Marcia will give you details.

$70 does sound a little much. Do you have a friend or a family member who could drive you? That would probably be the best way to handle transportation.

The Feller HT is beginning to grow out just fine (at 2 months 1 week, it should't be yet so I'm excited!) and I got no shock loss that I could see in the area where I had hair transplanted in between existing hairs. It's too early to tell yet and I can't really make a judgement for another 4-5 months but so far, it's great.

The doc himself & his staff were first rate, no complaints there.

The reason I asked about top crown docs is in the interest of research. If there is an *outstanding* doc who does great crown work out there that I don't know about, I want to learn about them. I'm probably going to have Dr. Feller do my second HT since I have a feeling I will be very happy with the first one, but in the end my loyalty is to myself & to my head icon_biggrin.gif

You can find my pictures in the photo albums section of this forum; do a search for my username or just scroll down there first page, it should be there.

Are you going for a consultation, or for surgery to Dr. Feller?

Hey PC,

I live in Florida now, relocated about 2.5 yrs ago from NY but am still a NYorker at heart. Didn't think a cab ride would be so high even in NY. Exit 23-25 on LIE is not far at all. I lived by Exit 27 which is still Queens.

Have you looked into hopping on the LIRR if his office is near a station? (I believe Great Neck has a station). Even if you have to hop on a cab from the station it would be much cheaper.

HIGA

2400 Grafts with Dr. Epstein 11/8/06

Nizoral 3X/week

Rogaine foam 2x/day