Looking for Feedback on Dr Gabriel Krenitsky in Ohio

davpas

I met with Dr Krenitsky and in the process of pursuing a HT with him and am just looking for some feedback. I am surprised I could not find any postings about him on this forum since he indicated to me he performed over 3000 HTs. Thanks.

Davpas,

Welcome to the this forum. I have never heard of this Doc but that does not mean he is capable. Is he independant or with Bosley or MHR? Where is he located?

OK, I just searched him and it appears he is with MHR and his training included a 12 month fellowship with MHR. He looks very young and inexperienced so you would be taking a big chance with him.

I question that he has performed 3000 HT's? 300 a year for ten years? It does not appear as though he has been doing it that long. My guess is he sat in on some (not performed personally) during a 12 month training stint with MHR as an observer and inflates his resume this way. MHR is a HT factory mostly concerned with pushing out volume and revenue.

If he is that good a Doctor, which he may very well be or become, he will most likely leave the corporate hairmill and become independant. He might be a great guy, but if you had to have open heart surgery would you go with someone whose trainig was just 12 months?

You will notice that the coalition of recommended Doctors on this site are heavily scrutinized before they make the elite membership. They are also all Independant, not Corporate.

You should look at Dr. Haber in Ohio and do some online consults which are free.

Do yourself a favor and do not leave a deposit, be patient and continue to research.

Good Luck,

NoBuzz

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...