Getting pain

Hi,

Last week I had my HT in the forntoral area.Its almost 1 week, i feel that back side of my head is so weighty and couldnt concentrate on work.Not getting any pain in the frontoral area.

Whether anybody faced this pbm?

Hi,

Last week I had my HT in the forntoral area.Its almost 1 week, i feel that back side of my head is so weighty and couldnt concentrate on work.Not getting any pain in the frontoral area.

Whether anybody faced this pbm?

You know, I experienced a dullish pain for about a week. Then one day, I decided to ice down and applied ice to the donar area where they took the strip of hair. In about an hour, the pain subsided. So, I knew it had to be the swelling along the donar area. The dull pain was so bad I couldn't concentrate either. It got so bad in that one weak, I thought it was Thursday when it was actually Sunday. Not saying that's the problem in your case, just telling you what work for me.

I did the same. I used an ice pack, but use a cloth between the actual ice and your skin. It helped reduce the swelling it didn't hurt so much. My doc gave me narcotics, but I didn't want to use them. I did a mix of tylenol then ibuprofen which worked acceptably well for me.

Normal,

I think it is part of the healing process as I got shooting pains too. Remember, you just got theback of your head sliced open, it wil take time to heal.. It takes a good 3 months to feel normal again and 5 months or so to be 100%

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!