Pulled grafts out??

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this with you and perhaps get your feedback. I am 2 weeks post-op; yesterday, I wanted to see how loose my grafts are - I now it sounds stupid - and i forced out some grafts, about 7-8. They came out very easily, no blood or anything like that, completely dry all the way.

Is there any way that I destroyed those grafts, or just the indication of no blood should keep me away ofrom any worries? It seems like to be a tiny bald spot though, where I pulled the grafts out from.

In the shower when I shampoo my hair, I also see grafts shedding, very few at a time, that look exactly the same like the ones I forced out.

Btw, at week 1 my scubs were gone completely, and since then my scalp looks like a #2 or 3 buzz..Very clean and no redness at all. It was a procedure of around 1600 grafts.I am noticing that my grafts are longer than the day of the procedure. I promised myself to stay away from the mirror and stop running my fingers through my grafts. I am impatient and anxious, I just want to see results right now, and the whole procedure is killing me. I need to take it easy..

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this with you and perhaps get your feedback. I am 2 weeks post-op; yesterday, I wanted to see how loose my grafts are - I now it sounds stupid - and i forced out some grafts, about 7-8. They came out very easily, no blood or anything like that, completely dry all the way.

Is there any way that I destroyed those grafts, or just the indication of no blood should keep me away ofrom any worries? It seems like to be a tiny bald spot though, where I pulled the grafts out from.

In the shower when I shampoo my hair, I also see grafts shedding, very few at a time, that look exactly the same like the ones I forced out.

Btw, at week 1 my scubs were gone completely, and since then my scalp looks like a #2 or 3 buzz..Very clean and no redness at all. It was a procedure of around 1600 grafts.I am noticing that my grafts are longer than the day of the procedure. I promised myself to stay away from the mirror and stop running my fingers through my grafts. I am impatient and anxious, I just want to see results right now, and the whole procedure is killing me. I need to take it easy..

Thank you.