The Ultimate Accolade for Dr. Feller

Over the years, my barber has been skeptical and unencouraging about hair transplants. He never saw a hair transplant he liked. I had a transplant done by Dr. Feller in late January. It's come in beautifully (in my biased opinion). I went for a haircut last Saturday. My skeptical barber was blown away. Said it was the best transplant he had ever seen and asked for Dr. Feller's name and address. This is the ultimate accolade.

Over the years, my barber has been skeptical and unencouraging about hair transplants. He never saw a hair transplant he liked. I had a transplant done by Dr. Feller in late January. It's come in beautifully (in my biased opinion). I went for a haircut last Saturday. My skeptical barber was blown away. Said it was the best transplant he had ever seen and asked for Dr. Feller's name and address. This is the ultimate accolade.

• 4 months later...

I'm real excited. You must take month to month photos of yourself in order to gage progress. I thought I had made little progress until I compared these pics.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Recently, I'm noticing a PART down the middle beginning to form. I haven't anything close to a part in years.

Dr. Feller and his staff really hooked me up!

People say the the most dramatic changes come during my next two upcoming months (4 thru 6). I cannot wait.

What work did you have done, ts808? Also, are you using Rogaine? You should be. I also take 2000 mg of l-lysine, daily

[This message was edited by DaiVernon on November 24, 2003 at 09:33 AM.]

L-Lysine is an amino acid suppliment that promotes, among other things, healthy hair. I've heard that used in conjunction with Rogaine or Propecia, that it strenghens the benefits of these drugs.

I'd like to hop on Propecia myself, and probably will very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

That's very funny...actually I get Nicholas Cage a lot...which is one reason I went for the receding hairline look....

Thanks for the nice words...I'm looking forward to the next few months

P.S.

How do know the name Dai Vernon? And yes, I am a full time Magician

And before anyone asks, NO! I cannot make hair appear!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>How do know the name Dai Vernon?

Actually, I didn't, although I do now after doing a Google search. I knew you were a magician by looking at your profile, which I don't usually do. In your case I was curious to see if you were a Fox New analyst!

Yes, at 5 months you've got some fun to come.

GOOD LUCK.

UNC

Uncjim's Journey

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog