haircut help

I'm 49 days post HT. 1450 with Shapiro, all to the hairline. only very slight pinkness remains in recipiant area. donor scar itches but I can't see it under my hair.

Only one buddy knows I had work done. Not even my girlfriend knows as I was out of town for the 10 days after.

First haircut w my normal stylist tomorrow. Any way she won't be able to tell? or should i come clean. or maybe say the scar is from a bizarre bass fishing accident? Stylist is a social friend.

I'm 49 days post HT. 1450 with Shapiro, all to the hairline. only very slight pinkness remains in recipiant area. donor scar itches but I can't see it under my hair.

Only one buddy knows I had work done. Not even my girlfriend knows as I was out of town for the 10 days after.

First haircut w my normal stylist tomorrow. Any way she won't be able to tell? or should i come clean. or maybe say the scar is from a bizarre bass fishing accident? Stylist is a social friend.

You can always tell her you blocked a knife attack with the back of your head icon_smile.gif

Sorry, I could not resist.

I've had a similar situation, if she says nothing, you say nothing, if she mentions it and your scar matches the rest in skin tone you can say it's an old scar from an accident, the slight pink tone of your recipient area can be explained in many ways as in a reaction to a new shampoo, etc ...

As you can see I am also into total undetection.

It may depend on how short you get it cut, if less than say a 1/2 inch or with clippers, it is possible she may notice something. How close are you cutting it??

Unless your scar is still red and your hair color is light, I doubt she will notice.

NoBuzz

bretfavrah,

I believe honesty is the best policy, but depending on how long you've been dating your girlfriend and how serious you are, you may or may not want to wait to tell her. IMO, it's not really a topic for conversation when you first start dating a girl.

If you don't want anyone to notice...simply don't get the sides and back cut too short.

Cheers.

Bill