balodys buzzed down after 2nd hair transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

balody

You look like a military guy. It looks good

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

looks good balody. I (believe) I remember reading one of your prior postings in which you stated your goal was to have enough hair that it would look good shaved down. Is this correct? If so, then I completely understand as I agree that having some stubble on top looks ALOT better when shaved down as opposed to mere skin. But, how do you feel about the scar if you intend to keep it shaved down short?...

thanks guys,

notgoing, you are right this is how i imagined id like my hair in the end,but then when i started growing it on top i kind of liked the feeling.my family all say i look better very short,its more "the paul they remember".i dunno i can see me growing it just to have that liberating feeling of buzzing it all off again icon_biggrin.gif

as for the scar im hoping this one turns out as good as my first and should be quite undetectable,its quite obvious at the moment because dr farjo shaved a fair bit lower than the scar,so im waiting for that hair to grow back to even things out.

richie,i saw your pics and couldnt resist it,and yes she appreciates the look and feel icon_wink.gif

Bill,ive attached a top down pic,bearing in mind the new crown hair is a fair bit shorter, i think it blends quite well and should be even better when it comes through next year.i remember the first time i saw your pics all shaved down "warts and all"i thought this blokes got stones!my kinda guy!

DSC_0003.jpg.ce7593a6b6bd2ad1d4734a1ee88b1fd9.jpg

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

balody,

Your top down picture looks good.

There does however, appear to be a line of hair in the middle of your head that stands out a little bit. I'm not sure if it's the angle, the lighting, the area is discolored from surgery, or if it's thicker natural hair, etc.

I'm not concerned about this or anything, just pointing it out. Additional high resolution pictures might be helpful as well icon_wink.gif

It also seems like you have started to shed some of the newly transplanted grafts already. You are well on your way my friend!

Bill

Bill,i noticed that.just had a look in the mirror, i think its a combination of discolourment from surgery,diferent length new hair to old and where he buzzed the area before planting.

your right i am shedding already,hurry back little fellas icon_frown.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

nice results i think. i agree with u on the buzzed style, looks good, easy maintenance also :-)

btw i did feel bad about the shedding also but u know what, u soon get back to normal business and almost forget that a HT has taken place...but hopefully it will be a great summer..

happy growing dude!

FS

Balody,

the different hair length and some discoloration makes a lot of sense as to why it appears that way. Thanks for the explanatin.

Well some say that early hair shedding is a sign of early hair growth - though I'm not convinced this is true.

Either way, you are certainly on your way brother!

Bill